Registration and Borrowing
Books with the "Available on-site only (free access)" or “Available on-site only” status may be, in justified cases, borrowed for the night or for a weekend. Recognition of justification is left to discretion of the librarian.
- borrowing "for the night" - no more than two volumes, not earlier than one hour before CINiBA closing time. The materials must be returned by 10.00 am on the next working day,
- "for weekend" - no more than three volumes; materials can be borrowed on CINiBA last day of work before the break, but not earlier than one hour before closing. The materials must be returned by 10.00 am on the first day of CINiBA work after the break.
- prints published before 1950,
- special collections, rare and valuable works,
- works which can be found in the reference collections in the reading rooms,
- materials in poor condition,
- works borrowed from other Polish and foreign libraries,
- newspapers and magazines
- other documents, which are exclusively for use on-site or have "Available on-site only (free access)" status.
- employees and retired employees of the US and the UE;
- students of 1st grade and 2nd grade studies, 5-years master degree studies, PhD students at the US and the UE and post-graduate students of these Universities.
- on the basis of reciprocity: the students of 1st and 2nd grade studies, 5-years master degree studies, PhD students and post-graduate students at universities that have signed appropriate trilateral agreements with the US and the UE.
The employees of these institutions have the right to borrow books through interlibrary loan service or on the basis of a deposit account in the Library.
- university teachers of other universities, managers of the companies and non-governmental organizations, local government employees and any other persons who are at least at age of 18 – on the basis of a deposit account.