CINIBA - What document serves as a library card?

In order to personalize content, adjust and analyse ads, and provide safer experience, we use cookies. By using this website, you agree to the collection of information by us. The details can be found at: Privacy policy.
previous arrow
next arrow
  • For employees of the Universities - employee electronic card (the UE) or electronic Printoscope card (the US),
  • For students - electronic student ID card,
  • For other readers - electronic library card issued by the registration.


employee electronic card (the UE)

electronic Printoscope card (the US)

electronic library card issued by the registration electronic student ID card