CINIBA - What documents are required to register in the Library?

In order to personalize content, adjust and analyse ads, and provide safer experience, we use cookies. By using this website, you agree to the collection of information by us. The details can be found at: Privacy policy.
previous arrow
next arrow

A term to register in the Library, is a properly completed and signed reader declaration, ID card and:

  • For employees of the US and the EU: proof of employment or a valid employee ID card, for the retired employees of US and the UE - certificate from the home University confirming retirement;
  • For undergraduate and graduate students of the US and the EU: if the home institution issues traditional indexes - student/PhD student ID card and the index of the current admission to a next semester, if the home institution does not issue the traditional index - valid student/ PhD student ID card;
  • For readers mentioned in § 2 point 3 the first sentence: an index or a student card with the current admission to semester, including his alma mater library stamp (if the school issues traditional indexes) and student/PhD student ID card;
  • For postgraduate students of the US and the UE: a student card or certificate of participation;
  • For other persons: confirmation of introducing library deposit.
  • The formalities relating to the registration of the document must be made in person.