Silesian University of Technology (from 11/04/2013), Academy of Fine Arts in Katowice (from 11/06/2013), Medical University of Silesia (from 27/06/2013), University of Physical Education in Katowice (from 05/11/2015).
- students of above-mentioned universities who want to use CINIBA services have to have a student card and an index with stamp of the University's Main Library;
- if the university does not issue traditional indexes, registration in CINiBA is made based on a written confirmation of student's registration in database of the University's Main Library
- students of the University of Silesia who want to register in the Main Library of the Silesian University of Technology, the Library of the Academy of Fine Arts in Katowice, the Library of the Medical University of Silesia or the Library of the University of Physical Education in Katowice, have to have an index with stamp of CINIBA and a student card;
- students of the University of Economics who want to register in the above-mentioned libraries have to have a special certificate issued by the Lending Desk in CINIBA and a student card;
- students, doctoral students and postgraduate students of other universities (on the basis of signed tripartite agreements with the University of Silesia and University of Economics) can borrow 5 volumes for 8 weeks.